Lego MOCs are a popular way for Lego fans to let their creativity shine by building their own unique models with Lego bricks. If you're a fan of the popular video game Fortnite, you might be looking for some inspiration for your next Lego MOC. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1) The Fortnite Bus: One of the most iconic elements of Fortnite is the Battle Bus, which players jump out of at the start of every match. You can create your own LEGO version of the Battle Bus by using a combination of blue and white bricks to build the body of the bus, and adding in some stickers or prints for the windows and wheels.
2) The Fortnite Map: Another great MOC idea is to recreate the Fortnite map in LEGO form. This will require a lot of building and attention to detail, as you'll need to include all of the different locations and landmarks from the game. You could even add in small figures or minifigures of your favorite Fortnite characters to populate the map.
3) A Fortnite Loot Llama: Loot Llamas are a popular item in Fortnite that contain rare and valuable loot. You can build your own LEGO Loot Llama using a combination of pink and white bricks, and adding on some fun details like a zig-zag pattern on the body and a big smile on the face.
4) A Fortnite Supply Drop: Supply Drops are a key element of Fortnite gameplay, as they provide players with valuable resources and weapons. You can create your own LEGO Supply Drop using a combination of silver and blue bricks, and adding in some stickers or prints to represent the various items contained inside.
5) A Fortnite Base: No Fortnite game is complete without a good base to defend yourself from enemy attacks. You can build your own LEGO Fortnite base using a combination of grey and brown bricks, and adding in some fun details like a watchtower, walls, and traps to keep out the competition.
Overall, there are endless possibilities for LEGO MOCs based on Fortnite, and these are just a few ideas to get you started. Have fun building!